Scrapes any Linkedin data. Installation $ pip install git+git://github.com/jqueguiner/lk_scraper Setup Using Docker compose $ docker-compose up -d $ docker-compose run lk_scraper python3 Using Docker only for selenium server First, you need to run a selenium server $ docker run -d -p 4444:4444 --shm-size 2g selenium/standalone-firefox:3.141.59-20200326 After running this command, from the browser navigate to your IP address followed by the port number and /grid/console. So the command will be https://localhost:4444/grid/console. Retrieving Cookie Browser-Independent: Navigate to Linkedin.com and log in Open up the browser developer tools (Ctrl-Shift-I or right click -> inspect element) Chrome: Select the Application tab Under the Storage header on the left-hand menu, click the Cookies dropdown and select www.linkedin.com Find the li_at cookie, and double click the value to select it before copying Firefox: Select Storage tab Click the Cookies dropdown and select www.linkedin.com Find and copy the li_at value Setting up the cookie Method 1: Setting....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky