Internet of Things (IoT) devices may seem harmless, but can actually pose a serious threat to the privacy and security of your business data. Think your existing security protocols are sufficient to handle the threat? Think again. To protect against IoT security threats, start by admitting that you have a problem and addressing these five important steps. IoT devices and networks will be deployed by my company without my knowledge and I must not get mad, but rather incorporate them into my security strategy. Don’t let IoT devices jeopardize your privacy. Admit that you have a problem and begin taking the necessary steps to ensure the security of your most important data.
Created by Pwnie Express
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments