This video chat is brought to you by IBM Analytics using Blab, a new video chat interface in beta allowing users the opportunity to ask questions and watch live as experts discuss real-time fraud detection. With sophisticated cyber attacks on the rise, realizing that the threat intelligence market is predicted to be worth $5,860 million by 2020 is far from surprising. From new trends creeping up on the dark web and potential shifts in target industries and organizations, to new technologies and personnel that organizations can acquire to neutralize these threats and avoid headlines, you don’t want to miss this conversation. Host Bob Stasio is a senior product manager of cyber analysis with IBM i2 Safer Planet. He brings nearly 14 years of expertise fighting top-tier malicious actors in the intelligence community, the US military, the National Security Agency (NSA) and the commercial sector. Stasio also served on the....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky