Security issues in cloud computing is a very hot topic these days. The cloud technology is relatively new and keeps evolving. Nevertheless, it’s already surrounded by myths and facts which makes it even more interesting. The advantages of cloud computing services can bring to a business are very promising but we keep hearing about new data breaches and hacked service providers. These obstacles make it hard for businesses to decide whether this is the solution they need. Meanwhile, other modern technologies like IoT, VR and Big Data are using the cloud. To get to know more about cloud security challenges, let’s find out how do companies get hacked and what measures they take to avoid such a threat. How the Cloud can be hacked Attacking cloud services, hackers aim to either steal valuable information or overload access to servers so that they become inaccessible. As mentioned above, cloud technology is....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky