Final Recon is a fast and simple python script for web reconnaissance. It follows a modular structure so in future new modules can be added with ease. The tool is available in Black Arch Linux and SecBSD.
FinalRecon provides detailed information such as:
SSL Certificate Details
Found Flag in SSL Certificate - Securinets CTF Quals 2019 - Hidden (200 Points)
More modules will be added in future
- Kali Linux 2019.1
- BlackArch Linux
git clone https://github.com/thewhiteh4t/FinalRecon.git cd FinalRecon pip3 install -r requirements.txt
python3 finalrecon.py -h usage: finalrecon.py [-h] [--headers] [--sslinfo] [--whois] [--crawl] [--full] url FinalRecon - OSINT Tool for All-In-One Web Recon | v1.0.0 positional arguments: url Target URL optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit --headers Get Header Information --sslinfo Get SSL Certificate Information --whois Get Whois Lookup --crawl Crawl Target Website --full Get Full Analysis, Test All Available Options
# Check headers python3 finalrecon.py --headers <url> # Check ssl Certificate python3 finalrecon.py --sslinfo <url> # Check whois Information python3 finalrecon.py --whois <url> # Crawl Target python3 finalrecon.py --crawl <url> # full scan python3 finalrecon.py --full <url>
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments