Download FileWeb Application Attacks Preview.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, In October there were a few opportunities to celebrate important events related to cybersecurity. First, it was the 16th year of spreading cyber security awareness among institutions, govemerents, and people in general. We also celebrated the Internet’s 50th birthday! That’s a big milestone! Did you know that the first message sent contained only two letters? They were lo (it was supposed to be login, but system only processed the first two letters) and the system crash during sending process :) But in the end everything worked out perfectly. And thanks to that, today we can present you yet another edition of Hakin9! We decided to focus on one of the most popular topics, Web Application Attacks. We have a few really amazing articles that will show you a completely different perspective on this area and....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview