Download FileThe Power of Burp Suite.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, Welcome in the first edition of 2020! We wanted to start this year with a kick and focus on a well known (and highly popular!) tool - Burp Suite. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced user, the articles inside have various entry level requirements, so you will definitely find something for yourself. We didn’t focus only on the community edition of Burp, there are also tutorials that present the Pro edition, or contain a comparison between two. What’s inside? You will find an article about different attack scenarios with Burp Suite plugins, among them SQLiPy Sqlmap Integration, CO2, XSS Validator, and others. We will take a closer look at the Spider feature, which is now available only in Pro edition. If you are just starting your journey with Burp, we have a....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview