Download FileThe Life of a Vulnerability.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Readers, Welcome everyone to the first Hakin9 issue in 2016! It’s been more than a month since our last regular issue, but we are definitely back in the game and ready to face new challenges! We hope that this New Year will bring you joy and happiness. We would also like to thank you for all your support. It means a lot to us, more than you know. We would love to invite you to follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and don’t forget to check our blog regularly! Do you like our magazine? Would you like to share something with us? Which topics are you most interested in? Do it, like it, share it! We appreciate your every comment. You are the ones who shape Hakin9! Enjoy your reading, Hakin9 Magazine’s Editorial Team If....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview