Download FileStep by Step Guide to Learning Python - Preview.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Readers, We would like to introduce a special The BEST OF issue made by Hakin9. This time will deal with Python. The articles we published are not only for hacker but also will help you program in Python. Moreover, we added some articles on C++. You will learn how to conduct an audit using C++ Code analysis. You can compare it with offensive programming with Python. For sure after reading our step-by-step tutorials you will become a professional auditor with must-have knowledge about Python programming. You will get to know how to analyze source code to find vulnerabilities which will help you to protect your websites and applications. This time you will a reach section Extra articles about Payment Cards, Hardware Hacking and Evidence Analysis. Enjoy reading, Ewa & Hakin9 Team....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview