Download FilePreview - Reverse Engineering and Password Breaking.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers! The summer is almost over, but to make those last moments of freedom more bearable we present you a new issue of Hakin9! This time we don’t have a main theme but various articles about different topics. We start with Reverse Engineering and Password Breaking. In this tutorial prepared by Jan Kopia you will learn how to bypass a password protection using common and easily available tools. If you need more basic information or to refresh your knowledge about Reverse Engineering start with Matthew Miller’s article. If you prefer something more hands-on, don’t forget to check Reverse Engineering IoT Devices. by talented author Ayan Pahwa. In his hands-on tutorial you will learn how to manipulate smart LED RGB light bulb with reverse engineering techniques. If you wish to read more practical article,....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview