Download FilePreview - Python for OSINT Tooling.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, Python lets you work quickly and integrate your systems effectively, and that’s why it’s very popular among hackers and security specialists. In this edition, we would like to take a closer look at this amazing programming language. But instead of showing you basics and how to start your programming journey, we will show you how to implement Python into various projects. We start with an amazing tutorial prepared by Felix Castan, where you will see how to use Python to write your own OSINT tool. There are plenty of examples and information inside, which you can use for your own projects. You can’t miss this article! Now that we know how to build our own open source intelligence tool, let’s see other software examples. We had a privilege to meet two incredible authors:....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview