Download FilePreview Android NFC Tags.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, This edition is somewhat special, as it is being released just before New Year’s Eve. Instead of giving you a quick recap of every article, I would like to focus on this year and what we achieved. It’s been a very long road; every month we closely listened to your comments and suggestions, discussing potential directions for each edition. We wanted to always make sure that every article presented not only great quality but will serve as a resource for the future. After all, we all come from a different background, whether you are a beginner or advanced reader we always aim to have content for every group. All topics in every edition are influenced by you, our dear reader. Don’t forget that, because your constant support is the main motivation for our whole team....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview