Download FilePhishing Secrets- Attack & Protection.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Readers! Phishing has a long history of being one of the underrated cyber attacks that can make our lives very difficult. Did you know, that the first phishing lawsuit was filed in 2004 against a Californian teenager, who created the imitation of the website “America Online”? Ever since we are constantly cautioned and warned against opening suspicious emails or messages. In this edition of Hakin9 we would like to focus on various phishing attacks, techniques, and how to defend against them. In the main article, Phishing Secrets: Attack & Protection by Verónica Berenguer, you will have a chance to see the attacker perspective and learn how phishing attacks are done. This amazing guide is a must have for any cybersecurity specialist. Another article will take a closer look at spoofing emails, in which the attacker....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview