Download FilePreviewFeb2018.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, We would like to present to you our new issue - this time we are all about mobile security. We hope you will find the articles interesting and will have time to read them all. This month we decided to focus on Android security - we haven’t touched upon this topic for a while. We gathered articles that are related to this topic in various ways. Whether you are an expert in mobile security or just starting, we’re sure you will find something for yourself. We will start with two articles explaining pentesting Android. The first one, by Suraj Rajkumar Waghmare, explains how to pentest Android applications using drozer. The second one, by Olivia Orr, is a step by step guide to Android pentesting. Next we have a article by Daniel W. Dieterle explaining how to quickly and....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview
WHAT IS THE USES OF DVHMA
What is DVHMA