Download FileOpen Source Android Detection Tools.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Reader, The summertime’s just started, the weather’s sunny and hot, and we can finally take a moment to relax. And what’s a better way to do that than to read the newest edition of Hakin9! What do we have this month? A little bit of everything. The main article Open Source Android Detection Tools will show you useful software for detecting vulnerabilities. You will learn more about Pi-Hole, that’s used for DNS setup. For Raspberry Pi fans, there is an article which is focused on automation as well. On top of that there’s Ethereum and smart contracts, malware analysis, IoT, DDoS - so many interesting topics to read about this month! While you relax on your vacation or during your free time, don’t forget to check our newest edition. Every moment is good to learn....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview