Download FileNexpose and Metasploit.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Readers, We would like to proudly present you the newest Hakin9 workshop issue. We hope that you will learn interesting techniques and tools from this e-book. In this e-book you will find materials presented in the course “Hack with NeXpose and Metasploit Pro & Perform Penetration Testing of Your Organization”. Note: In this issue the final quiz is not presented. If you would like to gain access to it and receive a certificate, you have to buy the course. The main aim of this e-book is to present our reading materials from our online courses to a wider range of readers. We hope we can meet your expectations. We would also want to thank you for all your support. We appreciate it a lot. If you like this publication you can share it and tell your friends about it! every comment means a lot to....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview