Download FileMobile Penetration Testing.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers! This issue of the magazine is dedicated to Mobile Penetration Testing. If you are however not interested in this topic, take a look at the table of contents anyway, as we have articles not related to mobile too. Hopefully everyone will find something interesting inside! We have prepared two completely new sections. The first one is GitHub Corner, where we gathered the most interesting GitHub projects on mobile, Android and iOS. It will be our opening section in every issue from now on. If you know of a GitHub project that you would like to share in the magazine (or you run one) - drop us a line! The second new section is Blog News, where you can find our newest blog posts. Let us know if you like them or not, if you would like to add or change something. These new....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview