- The best way, to learn and apply cryptography
ARKADIUS C. LITWINCZUK
The CrypTool project is about making the sometimes daunting subject of cryptography more accessible and easy to understand. It is the most comprehensive cryptography learning tool worldwide.
- Analysis of a Scam
It’s all to often that we hear about being scammed on the internet especially when using Craigslist – the popular website for selling and buying almost anything on the internet. But it seems as though the majority of the website has become devoted to messages warning us of the potential for getting scammed.
- Bluetooth Mice Can Leak Your Passwords!
ANIKET PINGLEY, XIAN PAN, NAN ZHANG, XINWEN FU
In this article, we will introduce a hidden vulnerability in Bluetooth mouse communication that may leak critical information including passwords.
- Secure Env for PT
Security awareness guideline about establishing a controlled environment to conduct technical security testing and assessments in order to protect companies and professionals from possible legal implications.
- Knowing VoIP Part III
In previous chapters we have talked about the marvelous world of VoIP, what it allows us to do, accomplish and so on. Now, let’s focus on the dangers that we need to be aware of and the countermeasure as well.
- Guarding Against Identity Theft. Best practices, tools and technologies to protect personally identifiable information (PII)
GARY S. MILIEFSKY, FMDHS, CISSP®
In my last article I made predictions on the ever growing and dynamic landscape of cyberwar and cybercrime – bottom line, some of my predictions are already coming true this year so it’s time to become even more vigilant to guard your personal identity and for your organization to do the same.
- Identity Proof Your Personal Data
- Choosing an IDS/IPS Engine
- Weaponised Malware – how criminals could use digital certificates to destroy your organisation
- Jeff Hudson, Chief Executive Officer, Venafi