Download FileExploitation Techniques and Tools Preview.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Readers, We would like to present you our newest issue, Exploitation Techniques and Tools. We hope that you will find many interesting articles inside the magazine and that you will have time to read them all. First, we will start with the main article about Exploitation Techniques and tools. Later you will read about malware injection techniques in user mode only. Sumanta Kumar Deb and Rohan Dutta have also prepared an article about data mining with Python. If you want to learn about shadow-IT you can’t skip How to deal with Shadow-IT Applications by Klaus Haller. Moreover you will be shown how to how to take full control of a server by exploiting vulnerabilities inside it with Brahimi Zakaria. Rodolpho Concurde will present you a way to write your own exploits. Luis Borralho create a....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview