Download FileCyber Kill Chain Preview.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Readers! Our February issue is dedicated to the cyber kill chain methodology. Inside you’ll find various articles, case studies and tutorials that will help you improve your hacker’s work routine. Here’s what’s inside. To warm up we start with The Cyber Kill Chain by Syed Peer - a brief introduction to the methodology, prevention and drawbacks, explaining how the cyber kill chain provides a clear way to build a cyber security regime. Later we drift off to KOMMAND: From concept to different types of command and control, from which you’ll learn what are command and control servers and how important they are to Red Teamers and pentesters. Staying on the topic of Red Teaming, we have Red Teaming via ICS and SCADA Adversary Tactics and the title speaks pretty much for itself â€“ this article will....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview