Download FilePreview Create Ransomware with Python.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Readers! In this month edition we don’t have a main theme, but we gathered some amazing tutorials on various topics, that will surely be of interest to you! Inside you will find articles about mobile and phishing techniques, cloud computing, and how to fight against XSS attacks. For a more offensive approach, we highly recommend reading Creating a Ransomware with Python and Undetectable Malware for Windows 10. We also have something for MacOS specialists, and those that need more expertise in PowerShell topics. This and much more can be found in our latest edition! Enjoy the issue, Hakin9 Team >>If you want to buy this magazine click here << >>If you are a subscriber, download your magazine here<< TABLE OF CONTENTS Wi-Fi Direct Based Mobile Ad hoc Network Sayed Chhattan Shah, Jae Hyeck Lee, Myong-Soon Park....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview