Download FileBurp Suite Compendium.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, We would like to present you our newest issue, which will mainly focus on Burp Suite. We gathered all the articles we had about this tool, added new ones and prepared this compendium. Tutorials, step by step guides, and more can be found in this edition. Hamed Farid will show you how to Extend Burp with Python. Junior Carreiro wrote an article to show you how you can use Burp to perform fuzzing web applications and discover SQL Injection flaws. If you get tired of Burp, I recommend reading two amazing articles: “Demystifying the Dark Web” by Sayani Banerjee and “Browser Exploits: PasteJacking And XSSJacking” by Samrat Das. We hope that you will find many interesting articles inside the magazine and that you will have time to read them all. Again special thanks to the Beta....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview