Download FileBreak the Code and Exploit It.epubBreak the Code and Exploit It.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, Today we present you the newest edition of Hakin9! The holidays are approaching slowly, I hope that this edition will be a good present for you. We highly recommend reading the main article “Break the code and exploit it” by Adrian Rodriguez Garcia, our long time author. In his article you’ll learn about secure code development: , how to find vulnerabilities, how to exploit them, and finally how to make your code safe. If you always wanted to learn about about Go programming, we prepared something for you too. In our small section dedicated to Golang, you should start with Golang and why it matters by James O'Toole, that will introduce you to the topic. Now, armed with the knowledge, you can move forward. Web Service Architecture for....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview