Download FileBluetooth Low Energy Hacking Preview.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, Welcome to the new edition of Hakin9, dedicated to wireless hacking and security. We would like to come back to this topic after not touching it for a while, and present new tutorials and approaches. We start with Bluetooth Low Energy Hacking. Jitendra Kumar has written a hands-on tutorial where he demonstrates the most common attacks and vulnerabilities. It’s a must read position in this edition. For those of you that are looking for an information about the best bug bounty software, bug hunter Faiz Ahmed Zaidi, prepared an article about his favorite tool: Vega. With his quick tutorial you will learn how to find a vulnerability on the website and start your career as bug bounty hunter. Mahmoud Abdelmonem recently passed the Offensive Security Wireless Attacks exam and decided to share his experience....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview