Download FileBlockchain in Cybersecurity Preview .pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Reader, In this issue we invite you to explore the world of Blockchain. The topic itself remains a mystery to many security specialists, and we hope that with this edition you will gain a little more insight, and that it will help you with your research and understanding of Blockchain. You will have a chance to read more not only about Bitcoin or Ethereum, but also about Swarm or LoRa. We take a closer look at the implementation of Blockchain in applications, the challenges and opportunities this technology has with IoT, and so much more! This edition might not be directly focused on hacking techniques, but we wanted to offer you a different perspective on the topic that’s becoming more and more present in everyday life of cybersecurity professionals. This issue will present you with....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview