Download FileBlockchain Preview.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download We gathered all the reading materials from the course “Attack and Defence in Blockchain Technologies” and prepared a stand alone ebook. While reading this workshop you will understand and gain knowledge on how attacks are being done and how to defend the blockchain technologies. You will take a closer look at Smart Contracts development, vulnerabilities and exploitation of blockchain. Note: Some of the original course materials, like videos or exercises, are not presented in this issue. If you would like to gain access to all the materials, you have to enroll in the course. The main aim of this e-book is to present our publication to a wider range of readers. We want to share the material we worked on and we hope we can meet your expectations. Enjoy your reading, Hakin9 Magazine Editorial Team This e-book contains text materials from....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview