Download FileAndroid Applications and Security.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, In this edition we wanted to present the articles focused on Android system and applications. We have plenty of tutorials and interesting approaches to this topic, and as always we also have publications from different areas. Let’s see what’s inside! Mobile payments have increased significantly over the past few years, most of us have, at least once, used this method, as it is quick and effective. In the first article our authors decided to focus on the scan-and-pay option and its risks. Authors implemented Malview, a proof-of-concept malicious application to show you how dangerous this payment technique can be. In another article, you will read how to use the clustering method to improve the detection accuracy of malicious Android applications. There are two more articles about Android, in the first one you will read about....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview