Download FileH9 Preview Offensive Computer Security.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Readers, We present a new e-book, containing workshop materials from our Advanced Offensive Computer Security Training. We're proud of how the material turned out and we would like to share them with those of you who do not participate in the course itself (we recommend you do that though). This e-book will be added to the course as a free download, for those of you who want to learn offline. All materials here were written by our wonderful instructor, Keith DeBus. You can find his course here: LINK! There are two articles at the end of this e-book that have nothing to do with the course - treat them as a bonus, from us to you. Enjoy! Hakin9 Magazine Editorial Team If you want to buy this magazine click here Table of Contents - Download Download....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview