The dark web is still a mystery to many. We hear about seedy criminals hiding in its shadows and wonder should we shut down the dark web? What can we do to fortify cybersecurity when the dark web seems to run wild? Watch the discussion with cybersecurity experts and host Bob Stasio, senior product manager of cyber analysis with IBM i2 Safer Planet. Several questions addressed during the discussion: Why are deep, dark web actors so much more difficult to identify? Can we permanently shut down the dark web? Would we want to? Why or why not? What type of illegal activities are conducted on the deep and dark web? What challenges does the dark web present for law enforcement agencies? What should be the government's role in policing the dark web? What should or can private sector entities do in the dark web? Host Bob Stasio is a senior....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky