Enter a short description of the course.
Course is self-paced
18 CPE Credits
This course is designed to give you complex understanding of wireless security and penetration testing techniques. After the course you will become familiar with various aspects of how wireless networks are protected, and how they can be hacked. It will give you the necessary skill to perform and report a wireless penetration test. In addition to that, the course will show you how you can use those skills to code your own wireless penetration testing tools.
- The course is self-paced – you can visit the training whenever you want and your content will be there.
- Once you’re in, you keep access forever, even when you finish the course.
- There are no deadlines, except for the ones you set for yourself.
- We designed the course so that a diligent student will need about 18 hours of work to complete the training.
- Your time will be filled with reading, videos, and exercises.
Aim of the course:
- Educate users with basics of wireless technology
- Teaching from basic to advanced wireless hacking techniques
- Prepare for students to perform wireless penetration test
- Provide remediation plans for wireless security vulnerabilities
- Prepare students to pass their wireless security exams (OSWP, SANS and others)
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who is willing to learn new things
- Newcomers to wireless security
- Students preparing for exams
- Engineers planning to learn how to perform wireless penetration tests
What skills will students gain?
- Attempt a variety of world standard exams
- Perform Wireless Network assessment
- Coding wireless tools with Python
The course will include:
- Extra reading
- Self paced practical training and practice (lab guide will be provided)
- Python Coding
- Video lectures
- Raw network packets, encrypted hashes or other challenges will be provided via download
- Laptop / Desktop :)
- USB wireless adapter
- Visualization solution (VMware or VirtualBox)
- Basic skills of Python, crash course will be provided
- Basic home router for personal lab setup
Your instructor: Mo Khalilov
Diverse Security Analyst and Penetration Tester with over 7 years of professional experience in Cyber Security Industry and eager to learn new things in cyber security world and always happy to break in and out in digital world legally.
Working mainly for Financial Sectors, Government Entity, Oil and Gas and Private Sectors, Law Enforcement Agencies.
The experience and skill mainly include but not limited to :
* Internal Penetration Test
* External Penetration Test
* Reverse Engineering
* WiFi Assessment
* VoIP assessment
* Thick Client assessment
* Source Code review
* Forensic Audit
Setting up test lab
Installing right Linux distro
Install required tools
Preparing wireless card
Introduction to the topic
Basics of wireless networks
Wireless Bands and channels
Hacking a variety of wireless security mechanisms & Cracking Wireless Passwords
WPA2 – Pixie Dust Attack
WPA2 Enterprise‘s Challenge and Response
WPS Brute force
Wireless Social engineering
Evil Twin attack
Social Engineering and BeeF Framework
Social Engineering and Basic Authentication
Penetration Testing into Organization network
WPA2 Enterprise Attack to gain access to internal network
Penetrate a network via Social engineering attack
Wireless Tool Coding with Python and Scapy
Intro to Python Regex and Scapy
Coding WiFi Probe Sniffer
Coding WiFi AP SSID Sniffer
Coding MiTM tool
Provide Best Recommendation against wireless attacks
WPA2 Enterprise Network
Professional Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
If you have any questions, drop us a line:
Reach Hakin9’s Product Manager Marta Sienicka at [email protected]
Reach our Training Coordinator Marta Strzelec at [email protected]