The courses below were all published in 2015 or earlier. While we stand by pubishing them then, we’ve grown so much since. We recognize that these workshops don’t exactly meet our standards, as we understand them today.
All classes are available within our premium membership, and have adjusted CPE awards to reflect their respective contents. If you join, please keep in mind that some of the information inside might be outdated or not relevant. We’ll be adding notes at the beginning of each course to let you know what’s worth checking out in each!
The access to this course is restricted to Hakin9 Premium or IT Pack Premium Subscription
Welcome to the “NeXpose and Metasploit Pro Hacking” Course. In this online course, you will learn more about NeXpose and Metasploit features, their usage and how you can best utilize these tools in order to perform penetration testing or security assessment of your organization.
Certificate of completion, 1 CPE credit
Real Time Hacking
You will learn how to set up the virtual lab to perform the hacking attempts and the module development for Metasploit Framework for your own discovered vulnerability.
You will have a couple of Virtual Machines running in your virtual lab and you will learn to setup a vulnerable machine created by rapid7; it is called Metasploitable and available for free on their website.
Our victim machines running the following operating systems:
Kali Linux will be our hacking platform as we have configured with NeXpose and Metasploit.
Raheel will perform hacking with the tools mentioned in this course and will cover as much as possible, virtually.
Raheel Ahmad (RA) is an information security professional with in depth experience in Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing. He has performed many penetration testing engagements for well known top ten Banks and enterprises while working for Big4 and other consulting firms. He is Bachelors in Computer Engineering and hold almost decade of experience in Information Security across multiple countries. Best way to reach out RA is via hakin9 messages for any question regarding the courses.
YOU WILL LEARN
How to work with NeXpose and Metasploit together to perform an extensive security assessment.
- How to use Metasploit in your pen testing projects or for any security research and exploit development.
- “How to setup” one box with multiple core hacking tools which can help you perform ethical hacking or pen testing.
How to use NeXpose and Metasploit tools for hacking purposes.
Industry Comments: http://www.scmagazine.com/rapid7-nexpose-v55/review/3796/
- The course is self-paced – you can visit the training whenever you want and your content will be there.
- Once you’re in, you keep access forever, even when you finish the course.
- There are no deadlines, except for the ones you set for yourself.
Module 1: NeXpose Exposed
- NeXpose Editions
- NeXpose Components
- Vulnerability Assessment & NeXpose
- Vulnerability Reporting and NeXpose
Module 2: Metasploit Pro Professional Use
- Metasploit Architecture’s Basics
- Metasploit Commands
- Metasploit Professional Use
Module 3: NeXpose and Metasploit Lab
- Kali Linux
- Setup Your NeXpose and Metasploit Box
- Setting up Metasploit Console for other functionalities
Module 4: Hacking with NeXpose and Metasploit
- Hacking Methodology
- Ports and Services Scanning
- Information Gathering
- Metasploit Console
- NeXpose Scan from Metasploit Console
- NeXpose Connection
- Hacking Linux Machine
Take this course and learn!
No Reviews found for this course.