The courses below were all published in 2015 or earlier. While we stand by pubishing them then, we’ve grown so much since. We recognize that these workshops don’t exactly meet our standards, as we understand them today.
All classes are available within our premium membership, and have adjusted CPE awards to reflect their respective contents. If you join, please keep in mind that some of the information inside might be outdated or not relevant. We’ll be adding notes at the beginning of each course to let you know what’s worth checking out in each!
The access to this course is restricted to Hakin9 Premium or IT Pack Premium Subscription
You will learn how to install Nessus Vulnerability Scanner on Kali Linux and how to do penetration tests with Kali Linux.
Certificate of completion, 1 CPE credit
- The course is self-paced – you can visit the training whenever you want and your content will be there.
- Once you’re in, you keep access forever, even when you finish the course.
- There are no deadlines, except for the ones you set for yourself.
MODULE 1: SETTING UP YOUR VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
- Building the Virtual Hacking Environment
Victim Machine (Microsoft Windows) (Metasploitable) (kioptrix)
Kioptrix Hacking Challenges
OS for Web for Pen testers
MODULE 2: KALI LINUX AND ETHICAL HACKING
Phases of Ethical Hacking
Exploiting Windows Machine to gain Shell Access
MODULE 3: KALI LINUX AND EXPLOIT DEVELOPMENT
Kali Linux Exploit Development Support
Kali and Metasploit
Fuzzing and Kali Linux
Kali Linux & EIP Offset
Kali and Shellcode
MODULE 4: TOP 10 SECURITY TOOLS IN KALI LINUX
- Overview: Airckack, Burp Suite, Hydra, John the Ripper, Maltego, Metasploit Network, NMAP, OWASP ZAP, SQLmap, Wireshark
MODULE 5: KNOWN HACKING DISTRIBUTIONS (OPERATING SYSTEMS) OVERVIEW:
- NodeZero Linux
- Samurai WebTesting Framework
- STD Linux
- Workshop eBook
If you have any questions, please contact our eLearning Manager at [email protected].