Hacking your social media posts with 5 simple steps by Cindy Van With the penetration of social media marketing, consumers are getting smarter and have become harder to be approached. They are no longer the listeners but have turned into curators, content generators, and ambassadors. As marketers, we need to be aware of this development and become more creative to get the right content to the right audience at the right time and turn them into our promoters. For social media marketers, there are a few ways to get around and hit the home run by applying some simple tips. This is my own rules that I follow during the time working as a social media specialist. I hope you find it useful and let me know if you have any confusions, questions or even suggestions to improve the process. Step 1: Your social media profile should be prioritised. If you want to....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky