Beast Bomber in Telegram: https://t.me/beast_bomberr_bot (in development) Beast Bomber in GitLab: https://gitlab.com/ebankoff/Beast_Bomber See also: https://github.com/ebankoff/CleanerPRO Possibilities SMS spammer(works better with proxy) Email spammer WhatsApp spammer Discord spammer Telegram spammer DoS attack Installation git clone https://github.com/ebankoff/Beast_Bomber First setup You must have support for "less secure apps" set to "turn on" on your Gmail. Here is the link to do so: https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps The program will configure everything else on its own. If the automatic setup fails, you can set it up manually. Along with Beast Bomber comes a requirements.txt file. This file contains external dependencies. To install them, you need to open cmd/terminal and write: pip install -r requirements.txt The setup is done! Launch cd Beast_Bomber python3 start.py 📌 Discord spammer To use Discord spammer, you need a preferably empty account that is on the same server as the person you want to spam to. Also, the account must have 2FA turned....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky