My dear readers,
Our Tutorial Contest is over and it's time to present the winner. We received many fantastic recordings and we would like to send a big thank you to every participant. You were amazing and without your efforts and commitment this competition would be for nothing. Thank you very much!
Today we would like to present you the winner of our tutorial contest - Miriam Wiesner and her tutorial about Buffer Overflow. Her video was the best one and received the most positive feedback! Remember to visit her blog - https://miriamxyra.wordpress.com!
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments