Thank you for your participation, all titles were great! Our experts were debating for a long time before they could create final list. And now, not to keep you on your toes, here it is (in accidental order):
- Script Kiddies Not Allowed: Hacking Taught by Experts
- Improving the Security of Embedded Devices via Pentesting
- Mastering the essence of advanced penetration, a guide to improve your skills to confront your “Hacker” Ego.
- Mayor of Pwnyville – Mastering advanced techniques and strategies for pentesting highly secure networks.
- S.W.A.T – Strategic Web Assault Tatics – The Hacker’s Showdown
- Digital Ninjutsu – Advanced Hacking and SecurityMastering Web Application Security
- Advanced Database Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing with Raspberry Pi
- RF hacking A-Z: Bump, tap, clone, pulling data out of thin air.
- Tearing Through the Web: How to Ethically Hack a Web Page
We will be contacting authors of those titles by mail.
Thank you again – keep Hakin9!
Very well written and explained. Enjoyed reading – Please visit for More information about –
Packers and Movers Mumbai @@@@@@@
Packers and Movers Pune @@@@@@@
Packers and Movers Hyderabad @@@@@@@
Not only your contents but also the way you present the issue is awesome. Particularly this one is articulating the sense of the discussion. Your word power is awesome. Keep it up.