Event: Cyber Security: SCADA Systems
A technical exploration of protecting SCADA, smart grid and real-time systems
Date: 2 December 2011
Venue: IET London: Savoy Place
Join us at our exciting Cyber Security: SCADA Systems seminar to explore the technical world of protecting SCADA, Smart Grid and Real Time Systems, plus demonstration workshops and a panel session.
The security of your systems is now a top priority and this unique seminar is aimed at everyone working within control system and IT security in the critical national infrastructure and non-traditional sectors.
Key themes of the day:
how to operationalise security for systems using a Cyber Range and situational awareness monitoring platform
penetration testing to show how attackers can get in and how to protect from them
You will network with these leading industry experts:
- Ross Parsell, Thales e-security
- David Spinks, Operational Risk Director, HP Enterprise Services
- Ian Murphy, Founder & Director, PragmaticDefence Ltd
- Richard Piggin, Networking & Security Services Consultant, Rockwell Automation
- Andrea Rigoni, Director, Global Cyber Security Center (GCSEC)
Registration discounts for Hackin9 readers!
Make sure you register early as demand for the seminar will be high! Book online at www.theiet.org/scada or call us on +44 (0) 1438 765 650/657 for more details.
Hackin9 readers can register at the IET member rate – saving you £80 per place.