Cyber Defence Forum 2012
Venue TBC, Prague
As part of Defence IQ’s Cyber Defence conference series, the Cyber Defence Forum will provide an enhanced opportunity for interactive debate and discussion on key cyber issues within defence.
As part of Defence IQ’s Cyber Defence conference series, the new Cyber Defence Forum is being launched to provide an enhanced opportunity for interactive debate and discussion on key cyber issues. The event will run as a series of panel discussions and round tables, ensuring you get the answers to your questions and have face to face time with experts and key decision-makers. This new and exciting format will also ensure that there is as increased opportunity for audience participation meaning that the opportunity to share knowledge is increased further still.
For details on the format of the conference and who you will meet on site, download the full conference programme at http://www.cyberdefenceforum.com
Building on the great success of our last event in London, when over 150 senior officers, government officials and leading industry contractors from 21 nations gathered to discuss the latest cyber issues, the Cyber Defence Forum will focus specifically on the challenges, operations and solutions facing armed forces and governments as they formulate national strategies to keep their defensive and offensive cyber capabilities current and in-line with the international community.
Key areas of focus for 2012 include:
- Building the Cyber Force. Learn how armed forces globally are looking to bridge the human capabilities gap in cyber warfare and IA practitioner.
- Ensuring Proactive Defences. Explore how armed forces are looking to shift their cyber defence from a reactive to proactive approach, ‘defending in depth’ with enhanced threat intelligence gathering and risk analysis capabilities.
- Civil – Military Cooperation. Understand how to achieve the successful coordination and pragmatic management of cyber operations across the public – private / civilian – military divide both nationally and internationally.
- Greater Legal Clarity & Rules of Engagement. Discuss the legal ambiguity surrounding cyber warfare and the international efforts to establish rules of engagement for practitioners in future incidents.
- Information Integrity and Agility. Discover how the latest technological innovations will allow increased information availability and agility whilst ensuring that security remains a top priority.
- Predicting the Future Threat Environment. Identify how the latest trends are projected and ensure that you are armed with the knowledge to continually improve your systems and keep abreast of the latest innovations.
For more information or to register: